Below, you can find a list of resources I use to make my life a bit simpler. I receive a lot of questions about style, travel and blogging, so I included my top resources in all three of those categories! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. I may receive commission if you decide to make a purchase, but rest assured these are sites I truly use and trust!
Where I Shop
- Nordstrom – Free Shipping and Free Returns.
- Everlane – Great basics, great ethos!
- Bluemercury – My first stop for beauty and skincare.
- Amazon – Prime is my BFF!
- Instacart – Grocery delivery saves me 2+ hours every week!
- Airbnb – Search “Airbnb” in the search bar to see why I love it! Use my link for $40 off of your first stay!
- Away Luggage – I have both sizes in the carry on bags and exclusively travel with Away. Use my link for $20 off of your Away bag!
- Lyft/Uber – While traveling, I try to walk the city as much as possible, but sometimes you just need a ride! Use code LYFTCOBALT for $5 off of your first Lyft Ride.
- Be Your Own CFO – I took Amy’s course and now she’s my accountant! Check out the course on how to keep track of your own business expenses and income. It makes bookkeeping and accounting manageable! I wrote a blog post on my experience with the course. You can check it out here!
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – One of the first blogging e-courses that I purchased. Michelle is an excellent instructor and helllllo, she’s a blogging baller! Rest assured, your investment in this course is well worth it! I upped my affiliate income and learned tactics to making more affiliate income through Michelle’s course. I wrote a post on Affiliate Marketing and included a mini-review of Michelle’s course here. Highly recommend the course!
- Media Kit – I used Chic Templates to help me create the perfect media kit to share with brands!
- Tailwind – The ultimate tool to grow your Pinterest following. It allows you to easily schedule out pins across multiple boards and includes great analytics to track which pins are performing the best!
- Contracts – Did you know I have a contract drafting business?! If you’re a blogger, photographer, florist or small business owner, check out Contracts for Creatives. I specialize in contract templates, custom contract drafting, and contract review!
- Bluehost: The hosting company I use for this website as well as for my Contracts for Creatives site! I’ve used Bluehost since the beginning and have had zero issues! It’s easy to use and super intuitive. If you’re new to the blogging world, keep in my that you need a host, like Bluehost, to support your site.