I’m not quite sure where the summer went, but it’s almost that time! Cooler weather, football Saturdays, falling leaves … I’m getting excited just thinking about it!
I’m really trying my hardest not to purchase anymore summer clothing pieces. It’s still in the mid-80s here in DC, and I’m heading to the beach next weekend for one last summer getaway so it’s proving to be rather challenging! To curb my desire to still buy all the summer things, I did a little new arrival browsing last night!
On My Radar: Fall Finds Under $50
- Striped Boatneck Tee: A classic tee that still feels a bit summery with it’s nautical navy stripes but easily pairs with any denim in your closet! The length of the sleeves is also perfect for transitioning into the cooler months! It’s a J.Crew steal at $36!
- Baublebar Earrings: This summer was the summer of bright, statement earrings! And the trend is definitely carrying over into the fall! I love mauve fringe and the gold hardware on these!
- Marc Fisher Mule Loafers: I LIVE in mules during the fall months! They are perfect for work and weekends! So cute with skinny black pants during the week and frayed hem denim on the weekends. Just under $50 at $49.95!
- Block Striped Sweater: Does this not look like the coziest sweater ever?! It would pair perfectly with white denim or light denim in early fall! I cheated a bit with this one as it’s actually one dollar over the $50 mark …
- Everlane Sweatshirt: I love the Everlane brand. They excel in producing great basics season after season! Love this sweatshirt that comes in several different colors.